Thursday, February 28, 2013

#607  
leaf feelings, cross posted at Big Universe

      I am not excited at about falling off of my spot on this tree. 
Why? Because as soon as I fall I will be blown off by the wind, or
stomped all over by uncaring people and animals. I will probably get peed on as well, and get rained on. Why does this have to happen to me? I've done nothing to deserve this harsh treatment! The other leaves tell me that I should be happy the time I have left before I fall. They tell me that I should apologize to anyone I've been mean to, and forgive those who have been mean to me too. All of this I will do before the weeks are up, but I am not happy that I will be falling soon. I've wondered who created this terrible time of year, until a friend of mine told me that the one who created this time of year is Yehovah, who is the creator of the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment