Thursday, September 13, 2012

580

the start of the school year

cross posted at The Big Universe
 This is a fictional story about a bad start to a new school year.
      
      On the first day of school I wore a uniform to school instead of regular clothes, and all the teenagers laughed at me. Then at lunch I dropped my tray of food on the most  popular girl in school, which led to a slapping fight. But then a teacher came and sent us to the principal's office, where we got detention after school. All through school the other teenagers made fun of me and talked about me throughout the day and while I rode the bus home. When I got home from school my parents yelled at me for being late and for getting into a fight, on the first day of school. I ended up getting grounded for a week. When I went to bed that night after I did my homework, I told myself that today was a great way to start a new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment